Monday, February 18, 2008

top ten weekend

10. I saw this movie. I liked it. It got really built up to me by some not-necessary reviews, but still a good flick.



















9. I got to sleep in on Saturday morning.

8. I saw the preview for Baby Mama...Tina Fey and Amy Poehler...dynamic duo! SOOO funny!









7. I saw this movie. I was entertained. I was glad a saw it, since it is a "classic." Again, I had high expectations. Woody Allen is awkward. It was ok, let's just say, I didn't lurve it.



















6. I got to go to the Pred's game and sit in a sweet suite!!! And get cool hats!


5. Friday afternoon was GORGEOUS...as was part of Sunday!

4. I saw this preview and absolutely CAN NOT WAIT! there's just something about the theme song that makes me want to go out and be adventurous.

















3. The American Gladiators championship was Sunday. Congrats MoJo! Part of me is a bit sad and will miss the show....but have you seen the previews for My Dad is Better than Your Dad?!?!?!

2. I saw this preview and absolutely CAN NOT WAIT for May. What's the plot line? How much, if any, time has passed between the movie and the end of the show? Is there really a wedding? Are they still as fabulous? seriously, may needs to hurry the heck.
"Friendships never go out of style." Carrie Bradshaw

















1. For the first time, in a long time, I actually had a weekend. Even though I worked a bit, I still had a weekend. I hung out with friends, I rested, I browsed through Target and the likes. I said "no" to some committments (which is huge) and freed my life up. All in all...good weekend. Hope there are more to come.

5 comments:

molly said...

I saw Definitely, Maybe too! I liked it more than I thought. The previews always confused me.

And I'm not sure how I feel about "Baby Mama". I think I'm more excited about Tina Fey hosting SNL this weekend.

Melissa P. said...

i really enjoyed definitely maybe...not sure if it was the actual movie or just the escape from the sick toddler that the most appealing....we also got super excited about the baby mamma and indy trailers....

BUT

am i the only one who has noticed that the sex in the city trailers are all really clips from the TV show? have they filmed any new material? i get so excited when i see it coming, but then disappointed when it all seems like old stuff...

emily said...

Do you really think its old stuff? I don't remember any of those scenes in the show. The wedding dress...the pearls...the vest and tie outfit...samantha looking like a flamingo dancer. There might be some filler stuff that is old but I'm pretty sure its new.

Lele said...

that WAS a fun weekend! Thanks for hang'n with me!

Birdie said...

I can't believe Amy and Tina are doing a movie. I had no idea and I feel like my life just got a little better. :)