Tuesday, August 05, 2008

make it work!

Oh Tim Gunn...maybe one of the top 3 reasons I have not yet gotten rid of my cable.

Did anyone see last weeks Project Runway? Blayne - who is absotlutely bizarre and no where near being one of my favorites taught Tim to say, "Holla atcha boy!"

Tim's response, "Holler at YOUR boy? What does that even mean?" To which Blayne gave the definition, "Ya know, like holla at ya dog!"

it got even better...

Tim Gunn, "Is it Holler?" Terri's response, "No, Holla, H-O-L-L-A." Tim: "Holla"

As he exits Tim says, "Carry On. Make it work. Holla at your boy."

Thank you Bravo and Tim Gunn for making me laugh almost daily!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Dude, funniest moment of the show!

I KNEW you would love Mamma Mia! But yes, poor Peirce. Poor, poor 007.

caitlin said...

...oh future life partner

molly said...

Oh my. I DIED when Tim uttered that phrase. so funny. And did you noticed he said it in another episode as well?!