Monday, August 11, 2008

write out loud


last week I heard a commercial for Sharpie's new pen. Near the end of my college career I became slightly obsessed with sharpie's. Having been a Crayola snob all my life it was a hard transistion to make in some areas, but I found ways to love them both.

I was very intrigued by this new pen product from Sharpie. So I went and bought one. I was slightly disappointed at firtst as I am more the "gel" pen type person as opposed to the felt tip. However, it has grown me. I used it most of the weekend to journal, write notes, keep score, etc. Survery says: I like it!

it's the first day of school for most kids in Tennessee. I LOVE the first day of school. New books, new school supplies, picking out the perfect first day outfit. I'm sad I don't get to partake. But thanks to Sharpie I now have a new set of fancy pens and feel just as excited today as any other student!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I got SO excited when I saw this commercial!! I went to Target to get one...but sadly they didn't have any...but I have to make an office max run today for work and it is on my list!! I write at work with a Sharpie Fine Point Marker...so I have a feeling I am going to love this....are we weird!?!