Thursday, September 18, 2008

dos

1. Last night I heard Kenley (project runway contestant) completely belittle Tim Gunn's judgement. My mouth stayed open for at least 10 seconds. They were showing clips of next weeks episode where Tim Gunn kind of lets her have it about her attitude and sarcasm. Her response, "What does Tim Gunn know anyway?" WHAT?!?!?! I'm not even going to go into why I was so upset with her. I will say that I liked her at the beginning...always wondering what she would have her in hair each episode, but her attitude lately...starting to rub me the wrong. You don't mess with Tim Gunn. That's just wrong. But it's almost Bryant Park...predictions anyone?

2. This just makes me happy. I know a lot of people don't like her and feel like she plays the same character a lot...I guess I just like the character...probably because her awkward voice just holds a special place in my heart and in the circle. enjoy!
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/surprise-party/237294


EDIT: after watching last night's episode of project runway, it seems they editted Kenley's comment about Tim for the preview. She actually said, "What does Tim know about HIP HOP anyway?" Which...I will probably give her that. He more than likely doesn't know much. However, Tim Gunn is nice, helpful, smart, and respectful. I would never argue with him. I've loved your stuff Kenley but I fear your end is near...

4 comments:

Lele said...

thank you! I loved kinley in the begining..after last night i bascially hate her.

blah...snl...:)

Jess(ica) said...

I have last night's episode on my DVR. Don't tell me what happens!! But I basically hated Kinley from the beginning. Something about her always annoyed me. And hello? Is that woman capable of doing anything besides 50s sillouettes?

Anyhoo... my money is on Leanne. I love her.

Cherilyn said...

Why are people commenting on this Project Runway deal? The best part of this post is the awesome Surprise Party video.

Your posting of that video cements our friendship. Muchas gracias por "dos."

Sarah Stephens said...

I am almost 2 months late on this post, but I saw Tim Gunn this past weekend in Birmingham at Belk and he told me that Kenley was a great designer but that he'd leave her on a deserted island if he had to. He said her attitude is the worst.

(So he was just at a fashion show that I was at, but it's like I met him.)