Tuesday, November 04, 2008

and they're like...it's better than your's


Hopefully by now you have all been able to experience the greatness that is the Chickfila Milkshake at least once in your life. Though a bit pricey and completely unfinishable (unless you are Scott who can finish his and yours) I really think they are some of the best.

Well....two weeks ago I heard that they are introducing a Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake for the holidays!!! (granted I love the holidays as a whole...but peppermint flavors galore are at the top of my list for loving the Christmas season) I got so excited I immediately went to go get one...bummer. they didn't have it. still had that crappy coffee something. BUT as of yesterday they should be in stores!!! WOO HOO!!!! Happy Peppermint Milkshake Day!!! I'm going there for lunch today solely for this purpose. you should probably all do the same!

EDIT: I did indeed have one at lunch yesterday and it was fabulously delicious!!! I will say that I can only finish about half of it...so if you go, bring along a friend to share it with!

6 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

The CFA milkshake really IS better--I have to applaud them for the thinkness, though, because I once tried to drink a McDonald's triple thick milkshake through a straw on a hot day and was pretty much immediately sick. So...anything that's not THAT thick gets a thumbs up. I can't wait to try the peppermint shake!

Lele said...

YUM! Maybe we should split one when we hang out on Friday! :)

Mary said...

Oh flip - I just got SO excited about this!!

caitlin said...

1. I am totally impressed and in love with the title of this post.

2. Jealous you have had this awesome-ness and I haven't.

Marissa said...

Thanks for putting that crazy song in my head for the day! These sound SO great! I had a strawberry one the other day and it made me so happy! I can't wait to try the peppermint!

Allison said...

oh-oh I will be your friend and share. I love holiday special foods and I love chick-fil-a and I love pepperiment and chocolate! I have also recently discovered that I love there chicken fingers. Big fan! Big!