Sunday, May 28, 2006

me...a prankster??? never!

recently I have been accused of pulling a "prank" if you will. though I'm not sure it's really prank...but whatever. I am the one being accused because in the not so distant past I was the mind behind the overtaking of one myspace page.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this label of being a "prankster." My initial reaction was to not like it. I felt like that meant people looked at me in way that they couldn't trust me and that I was always up to no good. Is this true? Is this how I'm viewed? Surely not...hopefully not. It was brought to my attention that this may not be a bad thing. I could look at it from the angle of it meaning I was quick, smart, cunning, etc. Maybe I should take it as a compliment...not everyone could pull off things I could. But I don't think that's what they meant when they called me a prankster. Maybe I could take it from the view point that I like to play games. I like the thought of a prank war and while I always fear that I will loose miserable maybe I have more wit than I thought, more brains to fuel a good prank...who can know! Who knows if it is good or bad...I think the bottom line is I'd rather be decribed differently.

So...did I pull this last prank? Maybe, maybe not. who can ever know. But I'm not sure my personality deems me to be the first one to blame.

No comments: