Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a lot to live up to....

so in about a week i will be hearing the cutest little whines and bark ever heard. I will have a new edition to my life...and this is him...



His name is bauer. This is him at 5 weeks old. I will get him at 7 weeks. I couldn't be more excited. I've wanted a dog for so long and I'm so thankful to my roommate for letting me get one.

Now, Bauer...like Jack Bauer, from 24. I know that's places a lot of pressure on this little guy to save the world from bombs, viruses, terrorist, Kim Bauer, etc. but I think he can do it. I went to pick him out last weekend and out of all 4 puppies he was the only one to give his best effort to either play with me or try and escape out the back door. He didn't pass either with flying colors but he's only a month old...he will learn in time. CTU training will begin immediately upon his arrival to my apartment. Now its just a matter of convincing my roommate to get a little friend name Almeida for him to take over the world with!

1 comment:

jonathan c. haeger said...

I can't tell you how happy I am to know you have named your dog Bauer. What a name to live up to. I'm sure he's up to it.