Thursday, February 15, 2007




Today I heard the doctor talk about x-rays. Not for me...for my dog. Poor little Bauer. So early last week he decided that would be best if he ate his toy...like the whole thing. It was a small toy, but probably a dumb idea. Thinking I would be visiting the emergency pet clinic that night, I was surprised when everything was fine. Day 2...fine, 3, 4, and so on...fine, he was fine. Day 8 however, that's a different story.


Yesterday was Day 8. Happy Valentine's Day to me...and poor Bauer. I was having a few friends over for a RED and BLACK party, thus rushing around trying to clean, do my makeup, and plate the food all at the same time. I notice something by the couch. It happenend...he finally got sick of having an entire toy in his belly and decided he should probably throw it up. The entire toy...there it sat, 5 minutes before people arrive. Needless to say, Bauer was a bit out of the rest of the night. He's now at the vet and I'm sure will be just fine in no time! silly pup!

The party was able to go on as planned! Everyone looked so fun in their RED and BLACK! gosh I love holidays...and my friends! Here are some fun pictures to get your mind away from thinking about my sick dog!






















No comments: