Sunday, February 25, 2007

top chef

Today I heard a girl who worked at a gocery store say to a customer, "I think I'm going to really enjoy grocery shopping when I get older." I thought it was really funny at first. She was genuinely excited to grow up and go shop for groceries. As I continued shopping around the store I kept thinking about that and would smile. It kind of made me happy that someone felt that. I don't know if I would ever think to say that I like shopping for groceries...but I think maybe I might. I don't do it all that often and when I do its usually for parties but I've recently found out I love trying to new recipies and cooking meals. By the end of my visit to the store I found myself hoping that was something I said when I was younger and thinking that now that I am older, I am excited about it...most days. I left smiling. Who wants dinner?

No comments: