Wednesday, May 16, 2007

seriously??!!!?


so...though my dog is cute... as you can see for yourself, i'm not sure he's the smartest. Granted, he can learn tricks and he's learned the names of most of his toys, and he can act like a cat with the best of them however, the commen sense factor may not be all there.

Some of you may remember my blog after Valentine's Day recalling the account of when Bauer decided to consume and entire toy. 20 stitches later...we were fine. You would have thought that would teach him not to eat cloth...it didn't. Don't worry.

Yesterday I got back from my trip to Chattanooga and picked Bauer up from my parent's house (Gran and Pop as they like to be called). He was really tired and lazy when we got home. I figured this was because he had been playing outside for two days and was worn out. This morning he woke me up at 5am throwing up. I wasn't all that concerned...it was just some grass and such, nothing to be worried about...again, he had been playing outside for two days and bauer tends to run with his mouth open and eat everything that comes in his way so I assumed the grass intake was higher than normal causing his stomach to be upset. We continue on with our morning routine...breakfast, outside, I take a shower, start getting ready, etc. Usually while I get ready Bauer camps out under my bed. That's where he was this morning when I hear him start hacking something up. I take a quick glance under the bed and it looks like bauer is just chewing on a toy. I look a bit closer...not a toy, a pair of underwear...THAT HE JUST THREW UP! My dumb dog swallowed a pair of underwear whole and then threw it up this morning. It was disgusting! HILARIOUS! but really gross. Seriously bauer, stop eating cloth!

3 comments:

Just the Spechts said...

So, were they Gran's or Pop's??

(sorry - I couldn't resist!)

Love reading your blog and keeping up with your life!!

emily said...

ha ha! nope, they were mine. I have no clue when he ate them. silly pup!

Whit said...

that's really funny! you should bring him over, scott's got underwear lying all over his floor.