Tuesday, April 29, 2008

copy cat...or dog

So today I was home for lunch and heard something most hilarious!

I had opened my sliding door to the "deck/patio/porch" thing that I have, to let Bauer go out there to keep watch over the neighborhood while I ate my peanut butter sandwich. He likes to go out there and lay in the sun, chew on sticks, bark at other dogs, etc. A few bites in I heard a siren noise from an ambulance and then heard this weird dog howl/almost siren sounding noise. I looked outside...it was Bauer, imitating the siren. I thought it was soo funny.
Being half beagle, I've always thought one day Bauer might start to howl but he has continued to make the worst high pitched whines and other awful noises I've ever heard...and that's when he is happy. It was so funny.

In honor of Bauer, and his pals Rosie and Jarvis...here are some pictures I took the other day. I feel like they are quite expressive. Feel free to add your own captions as to what you think the dogs are saying.
to me this one totally looks like Bauer and Jarvis are sharing secrets about Rosie...and she TOTALLY knows it.
this one is where Rosie is encouraging Jarvis and telling him that he can indeed go down the stairs.this is when Rosie screams, "OH NO YOU DI'N!"

No comments: