Tuesday, May 06, 2008

best of both worlds!

Ok, so you know that feeling of complete joy when somehow and in someway the world finds a way to combine two things you love??? You know like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream...or strawberry cheesecake, or Reese's peanut butter cups...pineapple salsa, most any casserole...or even things like amusement parks: you get roller coasters, funnel cakes, and the best people watching, or movies where your favorite actors come together...you get what I'm saying, right???

So yesterday, I heard my mom tell me about a new candy she saw at Walgreen's. MnM (or the Mars candy company) has come out with limited edition Indiana Jones Mint Crisp MnMs!!!! They taste just like the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies!!!! I love MnMs (who doesn't? I'm pretty sure they are the all American candy), I LOVE most anything Mint, and the crispy MnM's they had a few years ago - shout out to Rachel - have always been my favorite. PLUS Indiana Jones...HELLO! This is a no brainer people, please go out to the store and buy them!

(they also have Indiana Jones normal MnMs ... but that's not as much fun)

I will leave you with a quote from friends that sums up the greatness of having things you love combined together:


Ross: Meat on a dessert? That is not possible.

Joey Tribbiani: I know, and only one layer of jam? What is up with that?


Ross: It tastes like feet!

Joey Tribbiani: Well, I like it.

Ross: Are you kidding?

Joey Tribbiani: I mean, what's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!

No comments: