Monday, May 19, 2008

top 5

I think this will be a weekly installment of my blog. It's fun...and can be interactive - if you make it!

So my friend Molly and I used to work together at this Insurance company right after I graduated college. It was an awful job, but paid well AND they hired my friend to work with me so that was a nice plus. In efforts to make our daily lunches fun, we began playing games of "Top 5"...like in High Fidelity. I was reminded of this fun game this weekend and decided to start it up again. OH OH!!!

we'll start with an easy topic.

MY TOP 5 MOVIES (in order...I think):
1. Mary Poppins
2. The Sound of Music
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
4. Apollo 13
5. You've Got Mail

my two honorable mentions (mainly b/c my list does not adequately portray my appreciation of good acting and quality film work but does however show my love for musicals and Tom Hanks): Amistad and Gladiator.

what are yours?

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Oo, fun! I wanna play!

1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Love Actually
3. The Lives of Others
4. Amelie
5. Before Sunset