Thursday, June 26, 2008

for jess...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? ...1998...well I wasn't driving yet b/c my birthday isn't until mid-august. I was working as a day camp counselor, going on youth trip after youth trip with my church (I believe this was San Antonio and Chicago) and going to the Blue Horizon for what would be my last time in 10 years, that's right I'm going back this summer!!! This is also the summer that I met Jess, right? Go Big Phat Dragons!!!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
I need to plan my agenda for a meeting I have next week
Edit some photos of our Chattanooga campus
Transfer some files to CDs
Take out the trash at my apt
work at Hallmark


3) Snacks I enjoy:
chips and salsa
Pillsbury cookies
skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
kettle corn popcorn

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: geez, pay off school loans, give a lot to the Children's Homes, probably buy a cute little house with a back yard, probably help out more orphans in Moldova...etc

5) Places I have lived:
Wisner, LA
Pineville, LA
Nashville, TN
Birmingham, AL

6) Jobs I have had:
Day Camp Counselor
bank teller at the now Wachovia
New Business Manager at the Hancock
personal assistant from president of Southern Land
Coordinator of communications for the children's homes

7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Oh, Molly still hasn't done it so I'll tag her.

3 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Yay! It worked!

That WAS the summer we met. Big Phat Dragons was such an awesome name! Not that I had anything to do with it, but I still love it!

Lele said...

gah! thanks for finally posting some..i've missed you in the blog world

Mary Frances Satterwhite said...

I completely forgot about the Big Phat Dragons!! Yessss. And that Chicago trip was amazing and continues to have an influence on my life. Wow, fun times down memory lane. Also, I am going to be home July 19-27 if you're around.