Friday, October 24, 2008

cait

Today I heard that my friend, confidant, fan of donkeys, lover of pei wei, partner to Tim Gunn, supporter of all things awesome, and co-founder of the seasons list CAITLIN PALM joined the blog-o-sphere. HOORAY!!!

I think most of you know this little treasure or at least remember her from days gone by. I'm here to say that she is terrific. Funny, creative, bargain shopper, smart, and faithful Caitlin brings joy to the masses on a fairly constant basis. The bummer is she's leaving the country in a few months...for a few months...to help the poor in Romania. Heart of gold this gal.


So, add her to your RSS feeds, google reader, daily "bored at work" list of websites...whatever you have AND prayer lists. Though a bit uneasy about the whole thing, she promises to update often.

Holla atcha boy, see ya later decorator, I miss oshun.
em

2 comments:

caitlin said...

onya em!
peace rules!

Thanks for the shout out :)

Allison said...

what a description!!!!! YOu had me at donkey