Monday, January 28, 2008

anna's engaged!

Meet my friend Anna...

Anna and I have known each other since junior high but became official friends sophomore year in high school. It has been a joy to be her friend all these years. She loves life and is certianly a go-getter. Anna loves Jesus will all her heart and is such a strong advocate for missions! She loves her family and her home-town! Anna has been a solid rock in my life...she's accepting, loving, encouraging, and can be crazy just when I need her to be! She keeps me up-to-date on current pop music as well as making sure I'm classy and fashionable. Anna's love and concern for others has always been and will continue to be a huge encouragement to my life.

Sunday I heard Anna tell me she was engaged!!! I couldn't be happier for two people. Anna and her now finance, Noah, are college sweet hearts and have a wonderful love for each other. They are truly best friends and compliment each other well.



Anna, I'm extatic! I couldn't be happier for the two of you. You are both two of my favorite people and I can't wait to share this special day with you!

No comments: