Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas is all in the heart...

thank you SCC! Though I think it might be true. I'm not quite sure my heart was completely in the Christmas spirit this year...but it happened none the less. Maybe my age...stage...busyness of life...and what not but it made for a very unexciting holiday season this year...maybe that's a good thing though. Either way I really enjoyed the time off, the chance to relax, and spend time with family and friends.

below are pictures of my holiday season...
First, was the comfy cozy christmas party!



Then we celebrated Baby Sean's first Christmas...adorable!

Then it was Dunn Family christmas time...



the closing celebration was IC5 night...rememerable as always!


2 comments:

Just the Spechts said...

Is that Larissa Heubner in the 2nd picture? Is she back in Nashville? Glad to see you had a good holiday!!

emily said...

yeah...the whole family is back and at rolling hills. She's marrying my friend Nathan in March!