Monday, January 07, 2008

whirlwind weekend

here is how you have a weekend o' fun:

STEP ONE: Road with a best friend!
my dear friend anna was gracious enough to accompany me to the ATL this weekend to visit my dad and family. We had some good times together...as always. (seriously, anna gets major kudos for coming with me!)













STEP TWO: spend time with the cutest nephew ever!
Sean, my nephew, is almost 8 months old and is too cute. He loves to crawl and pull up on anything he can!















STEP THREE: watch high quality entertainment with friends!
AMERICAN GLADIATORS is back friends!!! Get excited! ok ok...so the budgets pretty low, the competition is par, but somehow it still manages to be highly entertaining! Wolf is by far my favorite (see Scott's portrayal of him below) but the contender getting stuck at the top of the reverse escalator...did anyone else see this?!?! it was AMAZING! (see Andy's reenactment below). With the help left over Christmas garland (thank you Caitlin) and yummy treats you too can make American Gladiator night a weekly night to remember! I probably heard some of the worst commentary of my life during this show but I laughed harder than have in a long time so it all evened out!

No comments: