Monday, January 21, 2008

"I do it for love."


Well, either I have a problem saying "no" or the Lord really wants me to go back. Probably both. The more time goes by the less I second guess my decision. I'm talking about Moldova. After returning to the states last summer I was almost confident I wouldn't be returning this year. I knew I wouldn't be going to be the same orphanage I had been to the times before. It was an odd feeling, but one that I trusted the Lord's timing on. I wasn't sure where to spend my time this summer. I had two options very near to my heart. After going with my gut and LOTS and LOTS of prayer I am confident in my decision to go back to Moldova.

I am excited about working in a new orphanage...one my church has only visited once and that was about a month ago. Straseni is located just outside of Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. We will be doing a day camp for the children there. I'll be leading a team of around 15 (hopefully). Its going to be a time of learning and growing for me...but I think it will be good. I am looking forward to meeting new kids and showing them the love of Christ. I can't not go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you! It is hard not to return this summer either, but I trust that at the same time He is moving others to go. I will be praying for your prep and planning--