Friday, September 05, 2008

thrill rides

i've gone to two amusement parks this summer. i've loved every minute of both. though i have to give myself a pep talk each time i get on one, i absolutely hands down love the thrill of roller coasters. all of them. yesterday i heard about this one...i'm not one to curse all the time but i'm pretty sure this would get one out of me.

free spinning seats as the roller coaster moves...speakers in the shoulders, fire and fog throughout the ride...geez.

i know there are lots of good ones out there and i've spent most of the summer watching other videos of them, this one just seems really cool to me. Adam and Mary...when do we get to come see you...and ride this ride?!?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On one hand I think that is amazing. On the other I'm fairly certain it will cause you to pass out. Yikes!

Lele said...

i hope it scares me enough to not need to go sky diving.

what's my deal with not being afraid of anything!?!